Each second designer asks a question to himself: “What makes the logo eye-catching?”. And the answer is not difficult, because everything is quite clear.
The logo is that thing, which has to show the main idea of a company. It has to be creative and unique, but also it’s important to keep in mind the next rules:
- A logotype has to make clients think, it’s possible only if it has an idea.
- The main trend of the last years is simplicity, so it has to be taken into attention and logos must be simple and clear.
- Only memorable logotypes can attract the potential audience and grow up the quantity of customers.
- The colors have to be chosen depending on the client’s tastes, if you create a logo for a shop of toys, it’s obvious that colors have to be bright, if it’s a law agency, use the dark or classic ones.
- Don’t forget about the fonts, but not overuse them, the content has to be clear for the customers.